Ready to build your custom home? Let’s talk this year’s “must-have” home features!
According to the National Association of Home Builders’ newly released 2019 home trends—laundry rooms are essential. Well duh! We could have answered that. But, how do you take your wash room to the next level?
1. The Electrolix Perfect Steam front-load washer. Point blank: the best machine on the market. Featuring a pre-load chamber for stain remover, fabric softener, and detergent, basically whatever you need is ready for you! Talk about a better, faster clean!
2. A designated doggy bath. Keep your furry friend just as clean as your laundry by adding a doggy tub to your wash room.
3. A hidden drying rack. Drying racks take up space—so let’s hide it away in a wall.
Next on the list—the heart of the home—the KITCHEN!
The hottest kitchen design trends right now include:
1. Marble Countertops are popular. BUT—the latest and most preferred countertops happen to be Quartz. Why? You ask. Quartz may be $$$ but it is extremely durable, will not crack or chip and can take both heat and cold.
2. Another new trend—engineered flooring. Talk about easy clean up!
3. Industrial-farmhouse styles (A.K.A. Fixer Upper inspired)
4. White-tones are still IN
5. High-end appliances connected to your smart home.
We can’t forget the master bath. Here’s what Houzz.com has found in bathroom trends.
1. Master baths are becoming larger—think “private retreat”
2. Say goodbye to the door and hello to a continuous room! But fear not: Toilet rooms are being utilized more and more (for a little bit of privacy).
Home trends come and go, but at Coastal Cypress our goal is to build homes that are TIMELESS. Contact us today to start the process of building your dream home.